Thursday 31 October 2013

HALLOWEEN

''Today is Halloween'' said Mrs.Nice
Okay, that sounds Nice,
at least the ''Hallo'' does,
I don't know about the ''ween'' part
''No DEXTER''
she said ''halloween'' is one word
and it is a special day on which people dress otherwise the usually.
They try to look as scary as possible.
                           ?????????????????????????
I know, I know
I am just a little Cat, but that's is really something typical stupid for humans;
people dress up to look as scary as possible and then they say
                                     ''Hallo''
What is the fun in that?
I am pretty sure there is no Cat in the world who would do that.
A Cat is SO much more smarter then humans are
                 Anyway Mrs.Nice tried to explain what Halloween is all about
making the fall a bit more colourful; they put Jack o'Lanterns

 and other orange pumpkins everywhere
and use witches,ghosts, bats and black Cats to scare each other.
I know,I know, i have said it more then once;
                                    HUMANS
are Bonky Wonky or something like that
all the stupid things they make up.......................
but who cares as long they have fun and don't hurt any Cats
And then she tells me ''Halloween is about treats..............
                                TREATS
Wow I love treats ☺
Like this cake Poppy Woo Woo's momma won in a raffle
 Or these absolutely fantastic looking noms
If they taste as good as they look....................
Well I think my tummy will ache in the morning.
or these beauty's
Did you know there is a Halloween town,
you can see it in a movie called
''the day before Christmas''
Mr. Nice promised me we are going to watch that Movie on Christmas eve
and eat a cake like the one Kirsten Fairweather baked for Gary Litters Halloween party tonight


 So I have to wait a while, but I'm getting used to waiting because I am still waiting on Amazon to bring me Vancat Onlion's book.
Anyway, I have to say goodbye for now
I have to get dressed for the party tonight but first I'll have a short nap on my pumpkin

                                O, I just heard the beer  already arived ☺

                See you all tonight at Gary Litters Halloween party in Bristol
                                     ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment