Sunday 6 October 2013

The Big Surprise

Justin was here, he had been travelling for the last 10 weeks or so.
I heard Mr.& Mrs.Nice saying he had visited all the countries behind what they used to call ''the Iron Curtain'' in the old days.
Iron Curtain ????????????????????? I am so glad we don't have Iron Curtains in our house, how can any Cat climb in a Iron Curtain!
Because he came in the middle of the night we had not seen him or hear him come in.
In the morning there was a note on the breakfast table wich said:
'' I have a BIG surprise for you''
Ooooooo that's exciting, what could that be?
It was almost noon when he finally came out of bed and with a very Nice look on his face and with a very soft voice he asked; Mummy would you do something for me?
Mmmmm, that depends on what you want me to do,she said.
It is so stupid to ask something that way, when will humans learn to ask in a Cat way?
When I want something I say really very loud;
 ''MEAUUUUUUUUUUUW!
and then she comes running and asks me;
'' DEXTER what do you want sweetheart''?
She never ever says ''that depends'' she just gives me whatever I want ☺
Anyway, Justin asked her if she please,please would do his dirty laundry.
And Mrs.Nice the Nice lady as she is, said she would do it he just had to bring it to the laundry room.
I knew you would say that, so I did that already last night when I came in said Justin
And I also left a BiG surprise there for you.
Mrs. Nice and sweet little me were very curious and went to the laundry room and you will never believe what we saw there it's beyond words so Mrs. Nice made a photo of it:

Now I know why she decided to have a Cat instead of a kid, she has never any laundry from me
                  ♥ ☺ ♥ ☺ ♥  ☺
When we came back in the kitchen Justin was laughing so hard he almost fell out of his chair  
 '' is that a BIG surprise or not'' he said.
In all that time he was away he never washed his clothes,
when he needed clean clothes, he just bought new clothes !!!
Yes it is a BIG surprise but I don't think Mrs. Nice  appreciates it very much
Luckily he had an other  Nice surprise;
he brought a bottle of fine wine and a bottle of beer from every country he had been.
Now I know why he travels with such a big truck;
he needs the space for clothes and booze ☺
Sadly for the Cats in East Europe they have apparently no Catnip wine.
                                                 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  



2 comments:

  1. Oh dear that was a lot of VERY dirty laundry, and Mrs Nice is extra nice to do all that without complaining. Yep was just as well Justin bought along the wine for her, good thinking !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin is also very Nice, he always brings gifts from the countries he travelled for his Mum and Dad.
    And for me ☺

    ReplyDelete