Monday 28 October 2013

She Saved My Blog

You all know about me losing all my photo's from this blog.
It made me crazy,
I tryed everything where I could think of
                           BUT
Nothing worked.
I asked Cats and Creatures on the internet if they could help me
                          BUT
No one could help untill.....................
Melanie Nice came along.
She heard about my problem and she promised me
she would take a look at it.
And guess what;
                                 SHE DID IT
She found all my pictures and put them back on my blog
I am so HAPPY,
I could dance and sing all day long
Here she is:
                             my HERO


                                                  ♥ MELANIE NICE
                                                               ♥ ♥ ♥










No comments:

Post a Comment