Wednesday 16 October 2013

About papers, leaflets and special BOOKS

You may or may not know this,
but I am a reader.
                                                                           I love to read,

                                                 BOOKS

                                  Papers

                                 advertising leaflets

                                                     Toilet paper 

                                                       Basically anything with letters.
A very wise man once said:
''Words are letters that will never be sentences"
I have no idea what he meant by that, but it sounds good.
I sometimes spend so much time reading, my blue marble starts to complain;
                                 he is feeling lonely!!!!!!
Today I read something really exiting: a friend on https://showmecats.desk.com/
or was it Facebook,
hmmmmm, I forgot.
Anyway that's not important this friend Vancat Onlion  wrote a book himself!!!!!!!
                                              It is called: 

Rescue 6 - Their Time Has Come

It has a fantastic cover and I read what it was all about so I rushed to

Have you seen this amazing cover???
This is really a book I MUST HAVE.
and guess what........ I can't order it!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any idea how frustrating it is to KNOW
there is a fantastic book for sale and you can't order it.
So I became very frustrated and started to 

MEEEEEEEOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWWW

Very,Very, Very LOUD
and Mr.&Mrs.Nice came running
They thought I was wounded very bad.
When they heard why I screamed so loud,
they were very relieved nothing bad happened to me,
and they promised me they would find
                            SOMEBODY
who has a Amazon account or a Visa card.
I will give them 24 hours to find someone 
and if NOT...................
I'll scratch their wallpaper for as long as they need to
                      ORDER me that book!





2 comments:

  1. Oh Dexter Buddy, I am so glad you are excited about Vancat's book. DId you manage to get it from Amazon yet?? You know you can download a kindle onto your computer and then you can get the kindle version of the book, but it is not as much fun as a paper book for sure, I want to tell you something, That cat on the left on the cover of the book, Doc, well he is modelled on me!!! Vancat used my image to have for that character in his book!! Isn't that exciting????

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW Aladdin thats super, what an honor and very exiting.
    Now I am even more curious.
    I don't know what Kindle is

    ReplyDelete