Saturday 21 September 2013

Climbing the Himalaya

With all these dirty ''problems'' behind me I had finally all time to play and trash the furniture ☺
 I already told you they are Nice people so,Yes they bought me toys.


Like this fish, but all cats know it is much more funn to play with something that is, according to humans, not made for playing  like this fur comb.

 
I hate it when she brushes my fur so  every time she starts brushing my fur I fight  for as long as necessary to get that comb.
She thinks it's a game to me , but it's not, it is a real war and if you see her hands and arms you'll see that I am the one who is winning!
The gaming with the comb starts when she gives up and I can try to demolish the damned thing.
They had real nice leather dining chairs, but ones I moved in they decided after a few days it was best to replace them with wicker chairs.


                    Wow these wicker chairs are real great playgrounds
                                                       ☺ ☺ ☺ 
But it didn't take long before they realised I really needed  a big scratching Post
After a long search on the World Wide Web they ordered  this beauty
I


 At first I didn't dare to go further then the lowest box, which was a great place to hide and sleep but after a short while I got curious and decided to explore the rest of it.


 It took me quiet some time before I reached the top of my personal Himalaya.



     But once I reached the top     WOW  what a view over my world
                                           ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments:

  1. Your Himalaya is about the best I have ever seen, it looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete