Saturday 30 November 2013

The After Party

Having a Birthday is so Nice
but it is also a very busy day
I hadn't slept for a minute because I didn't want to miss a second.
Anyway, I slept all day yesterday
but I am still very tired so I told Mrs.Nice I needed some time off.
And just on that moment I got an invitation from
Cindy Richards;'' Dexter, do you want to come to my suite at the lodge
for a jacuzzi in front of the fireplace
and some snacks and champagne?''
Wow, how could I ever say No to such a Nice invitation?
 So I had to ask Mrs.Nice if she could buy me a ticket to 
                                                  The Cat Island Lodge.
Yeah, Mrs. Nice usually understands me very well when I tell her something
                                  ☺ ☺ ☺  ☺  ☺
                                   The Cat Island Lodge
                    is a great place where I can meet all my Cat friends
                                           I usually stay in this Nice house
                               But this time I will stay with Cindy  
and I heard she invited   Vancat Onlion , Amethyst Di Angelo and Diane Helen Lo Nigro
and some other good friends 
So this feels like

                                                 Coming Home

              I know for sure they spoil me like crazy

                                                ☺ ☺ ☺  ☺  ☺

Mrs. Nice told me to go pack my bags and hurry up 
because my plane leaves in an hour
And just when we left the house the mailman stopped at our house and said
                                       "DEXTER hoe Nice to see you,
                                          I have a big surprise for you"
                                               And a surprise it was
                                                       LOOK
              So if you need me I will lying next to the pool or in the jacuzzi
                                                  with a cocktail and a 
                                                      GOOD BOOK 
                                                          ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

3 comments:

  1. What a handsome boy you are, Dexter! So nice to meet you! Purrs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you wrote about coming to the Cat Island Lodge with us and you have a great plane too! It is a magical place to go, and you will almost always find Cindy and Vancat there too! We also have a copy of Vancats book, and it is great. I think I told you that the "Doc" in the story and on the cover of the book is modelled after me, Aladdin! I am very proud of that, and Vancat even mentioned my by name in the credits!! Lots of love little buddy! Oh before I go I want to wish you a very happy Christmas time to you and your family, and thank you so much for the wonderful Christmas card you sent <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Dexter! you're an awesomely handsome fella just like myself! go over the to cat blogosphere and introduce yourself! blog.catblogosphere.com

    ReplyDelete