Tuesday 19 November 2013

The Day I didn't have to go to JAIL

This day started very,very Nice,
Mrs.Nice gave me a yammie breakfast and  I played a long time
with my favourite blue marble.
I'm sure there is no better blue marble
in the whole wide world than mine
      ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺
After a while I got tired and climbed my Himalaya
for a Nice long ''triple A'' nap.
For the ones who are new at this blog ''triple A'' means

                                                           Any time, Any where, Any place

And then the unthinkable happened:
                                     Mrs. Nice WOKE me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now you see for yourselves how stupid she is
everybody knows
                NEVER EVER WAKE A SLEEPING CAT
At least never ever wake this sleeping DEXTER.
Anyway, she woke me and said with her Nice soft voice
             "Hey sweet little DEXTER"
Duh, you wake me up to tell me I am sweet
We all know that for a long time.
She tells me she has to go in town for some shopping
Now I'm really wide awake;
Don't tell me you want me to come...........
                         I hate shopping
"No, no DEXTER, you can stay at home
but because you're start to become a big Cat, you'll be 1 year within a week
I decided you don't have to go in jail while I am away.
I trust you to stay on your Himalaya and sleep until I come home"
Again the stupidity of humans..........................
                        they wake a Cat to tell him he has to sleep 
                                                 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When she left I stayed a while on my Himalaya thinking what to do.
Cats can sleep  Anytime, Anywhere, Any place
but NOT when a Human tells them to sleep!
So what to do now.............
                                    Not the toilet paper             I did this yesterday
                                               
                                                  I could trash the plants

That's not the best idea I've ever had, because when I do this too often
there won't be enough plants left to hide behind in case of a thunderstorm.
                                                 But then I knew what to do:
                                             I know, I know, it is a lot of work
                                   but if you see this I think you can say
                                              it was worth the effort
                                                ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺
I had just gone  back to sleep  when Mrs. Nice came home
she saw me sleeping in the chair and



                                            She woke me up AGAIN
and she said with her Nice soft voice;
                 "oh sweet DEXTER, I knew you would behave like a big Cat"
But then she walked into the other room and she screamed
                                    DEXTER, what did you DO
                                                 ????????

                                             Again...........a stupid question
                                                    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥






1 comment:

  1. MOL !! Dexter you are so funny! I really dunz know why Mrs Nice thort she could wake a sleeping kitty!!

    ReplyDelete