Monday 25 November 2013

Happy Birthday DEXTER [part two]


 I had a real Nice Birthday
Mr.&Mrs.Nice had a bit trouble waking up so early
but they understood why I couldn't wait any longer.
This was my very first Birthday
so I had no idea what to expect but everyone
I asked about birthdays said it would be great
          ☺ ☺☺ ☺☺
It started with a super breakfast
Mrs. Nice asked if I wanted
 Tuna, Chicken or Beef
Stupid question........


                                                             Tuna of course
After that she said I had to get dressed
                   Duhhhhhhhh
                                    get dressed?
                                                          WHY?
I have my beautiful ginger fur
That's dressed up enough.
''No DEXTER, she said', ''you have to wear a
Party hat and a Nice bow
So everyone can see who the birthday boy is''.
                    I told you more then once
                  she is a bit bonkers in her head
everybody who comes to my party knows
                            I am the Birthday boy
                       And they all know who I am.
              But she insists I have to wear that hat and bow
 
                                        I don't know what you think of this
                                                but I didn't like it at all.
So I took it off faster then she could put it on me.
             ☺   ☺  ☺  ☺  ☺
Melanie was the first who came to bring me my present
                                              a Nice blue ball ☺


                                     We played until it was teatime
there was cake and lots of Nice noms
                                    And she had something else
                                                      She called it balloons,
                                          but to me it looked like a big red ball.
                        She trew it on my Himalaya
                                                and I jumped up to catch it
                                               and just when I cought it
                   there was a loud noise...............
                                    and the red ball was gone
                                           ????????????????
                               all there was left was a little red piece!
I still don't know what happend,
but they all were
                               laughing out loud!
I looked everywhere but there was nothing left
                              It's a kind of magic
The rest of the day was filled with visitors
who all cuddled with me and had presents and mjammys for me 
                                                   ☺ LOOK ☺
                  I had never ever not even in my wildest dreams 
                                  could have imagined
                                  a Birthday would be so
                                            awesome
                                            ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



1 comment:

  1. Dexter it was a lovely birthday with such nice visitors and great presents you got too, you look very proud of them! I am glad you got tuna and I think you look very handsome in your gold bow and hat, but you look handsome anyway!! Lots of love my friend, AladdinXXXX

    ReplyDelete