Sunday 9 February 2014

How was life before I came ?

Yesterday was it ONE YEAR ago I became DEXTER Nice, 
so we had a little celebration with lots of games,
noms and of course we had a Nice Tuna steak for dinner.
It felt a bit like a Birthday
and I and Mrs.Nice
had a Nice conversation about it.
She said; ''DEXTER you know I can't even remember how live was before you came.
                                    I just can't remember  .............
How did I know it was time to get up in the morning if you didn't throw us out of  the bed
because you think it's not big enough for the 3 of us.


How did I know it's teatime if you didn't bring me to the candy jar
because you think you are in desperate need of treats.
 How did I know it was playtime if you didn't bring me your toys,
because you think it's fun to play a game




How did I know I had to vacuum clean if you didn't bring me the
vacuum cleaner
because you think it's fun to attack the vacuum cleaner hose.
 How did I know it's time to do the groceries if you didn't bring me the shopping bag
Because you think we are out of treats 

How did I know it 's to time to start cooking if you didn't bring me to the oven, 
because you think a grilled Tuna steak for dinner would be Nice.



How did I know it's time to go to bed if you didn't climb your Himalaya
because you think it's bed time

            I REALLY CAN'T REMEMBER HOW LIVE WAS                                                     BEFORE YOU CAME.

And then just when I thought she isn't so dumb as she looks,
            she asks me the DUMBEST question ever;

                            DEXTER,

      do YOU know how my live was before you came
                         ??????????????????


 

2 comments:

  1. Buddy a whole year with the Nice family and the Nice Mama and the Nice Dad too. And it sounds like you have changed everything in the Nice house since you have been there. Thank you little buddy for sharing, Luv AladdinXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Aladdin, I chanchend their lives forever ☺

    ReplyDelete