Monday 10 March 2014

Photoalbums, I love them ☺

 You all know Mrs.Nice is a bit crazy,
but when she gets her hands on a photo camera.......
well let me say this as nicely as possible;
She looses it completely!
She has 4 camera's !!!!!!!
That's nuts, she can only use one every time she wants to make a photo.
Anyway my favourite camera is the Nikon
I have NO idea what so ever whether it's a good camera or not,
but it came with a very Nice box
 actually it came with my forever favourite box
    ☺  ☺  ☺   ☺   ☺
Don't let me start talking about my Nikon box
because I won't be able to stop.

We have a stack of photo albums lying on the koffietable
and I really like sitting on them.
                                      They feel really Nice and comfortable.
      And sometimes feel I like I have to protect them with all that I have
          even though I don't know what the danger is but............     
            IF there is any danger for them,
                            I'll be there to protect them ☺
                                          But sometimes I get so tired of it
                                 That I have to give myself a Nice stretch and then
                                 I go to lie down for a very Nice and long
                               Triple A Sleep
                                     ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment